Last Updated: Sept. 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you visit our Website:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through contact forms or newsletter sign-ups.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes information about your device, browser, IP address, and the pages you visit on our Website. We collect this information through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To send you newsletters and updates if you’ve subscribed to our mailing list.
- To respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To analyze Website usage and improve our content and user experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we provide you with notice and obtain your consent. We may share non-personal information for analytical or marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content or privacy practices of these websites and are not responsible for them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. Sites: Mailchimp, Eventive, GoFundMe
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We implement security measures to protect your personal information. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.